Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Tuesday Weigh Day...

The little one came home at 2 am Monday. I waited up for her and couldn't fall asleep once she got home. The teen had a full day of appointments so I didn't stop until 9 last night. I made a point to put my sleep mask on and I never heard DH come to bed. I slept like a rock until 5 am this morning. SO GOOD.

My house went from clean-ish and organized to chaos over night. I really need to let it go.

The weather today is supposed to be HOT - so much for outside activities - or I'll just have to suck it up. I need to get some real exercise and I can't make excuses. Fitstar is a bust - they want $7.99 month... I don't need to pay for anything else. I just need to do it.

WW was going so well this week and then... another birthday party... I ate shrimp cocktail, carrots, celery.... I chose pork loin and tomato salad.... and I had 2 classes of wine and a small piece of cake.... A day within my points went to -35.... That's what honesty does... and I should have stopped at a "bite" of cake instead of my own slice...

Yesterday I finished 2 points under... I haven't stepped on the scale so I have no idea what's in store tonight. Any loss is welcome. I'll update later!

No comments: