Monday, September 25, 2017

The Good, The Bad...

I know the week will be a little stressful. I have to make a plan to get through it and breathe.

We're going away for a few days with friends (something we hardly ever do) and we're leaving the girls on their own - my whole family - just like last spring - is also away; leaving no plan B should there be an emergency. I have to assume that all will be fine; my sister's dog will be cared for - as will Miss Agnes and the cats will be fed. The girls are very capable.

I'd like to have a good time and not worry.

And I have a terrible cold that I hope will go away!

Food has been OK - Once again I'm finishing the weekend in the hole - by 8 points this time vs. 20. I've logged my food and made good choices - just too many perhaps? There are definitely times where I should have done better. Watching football I ate too many healthy snacks when I wasn't hungry that could have erased the extra weekly points -- and lesson learned.

My plan is to have a great day today and tomorrow and hopefully a loss. I know a little exercise can only help my efforts so I'm hoping to feel better so I will get it done.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like improvement to me, both in behavior and especially in mindfulness. Well done! Yay, you!

As for the slight "gain" I'd just call it a maintenance week. Half a pound difference is just normal weight variation.

You are rocking it, lady.

Lynne said...

Thanks Wendy - Pants that I bought last September are not tight so I do see something even if the pounds are flying off! (14 lbs since last Oct 12)