Monday, October 23, 2017

Where Did the Weekend Go?!

I made it out to run with the Girls Saturday morning and then to my aunts for the day and to a concert Saturday night knowing that I was hosting breakfast for my mom's birthday Sunday morning. My husband and kids were zero help. I came home between visit and show to pick up DH and change my clothes and... the house was a mess, the kids hadn't made a birthday cake as promised and I knew that meant I'd be up to do it all in the morning.

And that's exactly what happened. And it was fine - mission accomplished.

And I ate cake... 2 big slices of birthday cake!  It was a total sugar obsession and I feel gross today and mad at myself. This is three weeks of the F-its!  I can keep re-committing every Monday, but it's getting a little old. I have to get a handle on this cycle of starting motivated and losing my mind Friday afternoon and eating through the weekend.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy weekend. Hope your mom had a nice b'day celebration!

Wish I had some words of wisdom for your frustration and "groundhog day" feelings... I don't. Sorry! Keep your chin up. Today is always another day, and another chance.
Wendy