Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Holiday...

Thanksgiving was fun with the family - no drama, no mayhem. I drank too much wine. It was so good - my sister is a generous soul - but I paid for it Friday and just couldn't get it together. I can say that I did nothing productive all weekend.

I recommend the movie Lady Bird. It was a delightful story - mom / daughter coming of age plot; very well done. I went by myself; the girls were occupied and also had no interest. Whatever.

I went to restorative yoga Sunday afternoon which was the perfect end to my nothing weekend. I *plan* to go tonight at 7:30 (candlelight vinyasa flow); though now I have to pay full rate unless I commit to a package deal. I like it, and it's hard, so I know I have to keep going... It's worth it to me. I'll probably bite the bullet.

AND WW... I'm paid now through December. I'm going tomorrow even though I haven't been "on plan". I'm going to finish it out and think about what I want to do. I'm motivated, lose a few pounds and then the mojo goes and so does my plan. The weight comes on SO fast... It's so unfair, right?

I don't want to accept the weight that I am. It's not attractive to me, keeps me from doing things I would like to do - like hike - without injury... my poor knees... Part vanity, part health, I want to be better.

No comments: