Monday, November 20, 2017

It's going to be an interesting week...

A LOT of balls in the air!  That's how I think of this week.... or actually these next 3 days.... I'm in charge of a retirement breakfast tomorrow morning, and parties are really NOT my thing. I also have a dentist appointment this afternoon... actually 2 to repair/replace a filling; and finally I have class tonight and homework undone... meh. I have to shop for Thanksgiving - prep veggies and make apple pies to take to my sister's house.

My cat disappeared Saturday night. I think she was eaten. She never goes far from the house. I'm not giving up all hope yet, but it's been so cold these last few nights... sad.

I'm trying to keep it all together. I went to restorative yoga last night. I have to figure out a way to keep this up; the expense is justified. Self care can not be negotiable.

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate winter....?




3 comments:

Enz said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Lynne said...

Thanks ENZ!

Anonymous said...

So sorry about your cat! :( Hopefully it was quick and painless. Please keep going to restorative, if you are enjoying it - it is such an enriching and healing practice. Happy Thanksgiving!
~Wendy