Monday, December 11, 2017

Too much sitting. Too much food.

I drove 1200+ miles in 2.5 days. It was a LOT of sitting interspersed with junk food and coffee and chocolate. I feel like total crap today. Is this it? Am I done feeling gross? I have a colonoscopy scheduled next week and while I'm a little freaked out; I'm thankful for the cleanse part, though I'm not waiting... I'm starting today - NO MORE FAKE FOOD. NO SUGAR. NO BREAD or white flour. DONE.

I'm signed up for yoga tomorrow - the candlelight flow. I need it SO badly. I'm also signing up for spin at the new gym; just to try the instructor out before I commit.

As a gift to my sisters, I signed us up for a Chakra cleanse, intensive 2 hour class, January 6. I desperately need a kick in the pants.

I'm making a good  food shopping list and menu plan

I'm not starting the New Year with a sugar hangover. My pants are tight. I feel so gross right now, and I don't understand why, when we feel so bad for what we put in our bodies (mentally and physically) we continue to do it without thinking.... It's SO odd to me, and I suppose if we knew why it wouldn't be a problem.

Will this ever not be hard?


2 comments:

*My Stalker Is Fat* said...

Hope you like the Spinning class. With a good teacher and good music, it's a great workout.

Lynne said...

Spinning is all about the teacher... So here's to hoping.... I really want to like this new gym!