Monday, January 15, 2018

Loser kind of day...

Worked at home and then took the girls shopping. It was a mostly unproductive COLD day off from going into "work". I wish I had done more - like a service project in the community... SIGH...  Laundry left over from the weekend still in the hamper and I bought rotisserie chicken for dinner when I obviously had time to cook. I went for a walk this morning, but no gym and won't hit my 10K today!  Slugfest 2018 continues.... I really need the weather to be above 30 and I really need there to be no more snow and a storm is coming - 4 to 7 inches... UGH!

I'm mindful of what I'm eating...

No eating after 7:00 p.m.
No eating bread or anything that comes in a bag (crackers, chips, salty snacks).

I'm logging my food into MFP... Still eating too much.

1 comment:

TheAgonyOfBeingFat said...

Yeah, when it's below freezing, I don't think any of us hit our step goals.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one with last weekend's clothes still in the hamper (and I don't even have children!!!).