Friday, February 02, 2018

Gearing up for a Weekend

I'm a big Patriots fan and very excited for the SUPERBOWL Sunday. DH is not a big football fan, but does like to eat and have people over so we're hosting a pre-game happy hour.

I think it will work if I can manage the schedule and it's a compromise from the all out blow out PARTY DH envisioned last week. The game always runs late; the kids have school in the morning and we have work. Starting Monday with a mess is not a good way to begin the week. I drive DH crazy I know.

The plan is for drinks, eats and laughter. When the game starts people can stay or go, but the party part is over - WE ARE WATCHING THE GAME. My hope is that whoever stays will leave after the half-time show. The invite is out to select neighbors and friends who won't get out of hand. I *think* DH is on board though I'm mentally preparing for issues to pop up...

I signed up for yoga tonight and spin class Sunday morning.  The class is labeled RPM and it's the only RPM on the schedule so I had to try it. I hope it's what I'm looking for...

Food is still a struggle. I'm trying to NOT binge, snack, yeah... I have to figure out a better way.

No comments: