Tuesday, March 20, 2018

I Ran

Yesterday I drove by the park and noticed that the walking path was actually plowed?! One mile is two laps and that's much less monotony than the high school track still covered in a foot of snow.

NO EXCUSES. I went after work and ran 2 miles with the most minimal bit of walking, and I could have done a little more if I didn't have mom duties...

Today I have scheduled SPOGA - 45 min spin/45 min yoga; followed by my first trip to the spa - a salt room, eucalyptus steam room and natural light sauna, which is just the SELF CARE I'll need to get ready for the next big snow storm...Yes, it's almost comical at this point. Today is the first day of SPRING... and tomorrow we're forecast to get a foot of snow... the 4th in just a few weeks.

I know there is an end to it. I know I am impatient.

I think the thyroid is moving closer back to "normal" levels - I actually slept through the night. The other symptoms are still present, but not as elevated... I had a decent eating day. Now I just have to string several more together and hope my weight will go down. It's almost time to put the big sweaters away for the season...


1 comment:

Enz said...

I am with you. So SICK of Winter.
Congrats on the running!