Friday, June 15, 2018

I have got to go to bed...

I'm running in the morning so I need to go to bed. My week(s) have been crazy busy, though I think we're only days away from an actual schedule again. The kids will be at camp and I'll be working a regular full time schedule (for the first time in 17 years!). I actually do better with structure, and I hope my food will be easier to manage and exercise will be scheduled. After all the graduation parties and company and crazy of the last month I'm happy to be able to FOCUS on ME and getting back to losing weight. I had my Dr. appointment yesterday and my weight was 183. I didn't lose 5 pounds - just 3.5 and I'm not complaining because I worried about gaining.

And my thyroid is still not where I hoped it would be - though I'm down a bit to 4.2 . I need to get under 4 - and we left medication and dosage the same... for one more month. We'll see if decreased stress and ... FIVE pounds gone will put me where I want to be... The magic number is 178. I know I can do it.

I have to go to bed. I'm so happy it's FRIDAY and other than running tomorrow morning. I have ZERO commitments and the weather will be GREAT. Thinking about paddleboarding at the lake.

2 comments:

MaryFran said...

I do much better with a schedule and routine also! (Thus why I do better on week days! Even though I’m much more active on the weekends!).

Yay to a weekend with no commitments!! Enjoy!!!

Wendy said...

Congrats on the loss, especially during such a stressful time - just not gaining was a real achievement, and you beat even that.

Sounds you like could really use a relaxing weekend, enjoy! This is the best time of year in the NE, in my opinion.