Saturday, June 02, 2018

So yeah... I finally got on the scale

This morning before my run I stepped on the scale and was happy to see 185.2 . I had no expectations and actually thought I had gained with all the "off plan" choices I've made since May 17. This was my first time on the scale since that day.

This week I was diligent - following the plan, logging my food, and getting my steps in. I am stressed with the amount of work I have at my job and also with the activities around graduation. I want to enjoy and it's hard because I'm always thinking about what's next.

I almost didn't run this morning, but I'm so glad I did. After last weeks decent run, I wondered how I would feel - last week it was 55 degrees; and this morning it was 80 and 70% humidity. I ran 2 miles straight; then walked and ran for the last 3 miles. Considering how gross I was - a red sweaty mess - I did fine.

3 comments:

Enz said...

You did GREAT!!!!

Sarah said...

Awesome job!

MaryFran said...

Way to go in getting that run in even when you didn’t want to!!