Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Some shots... April - June 2018




 This is from the Girls Weekend photo shoot. It was April 1, two days before my "official" start. The pictures below were taken June 1, and I was about 18 pounds down. I wanted to get these up to motivate me to get on the stick. I haven't really lost any more than 3-4 pounds since. I attribute a lack of motivation to all the stressors of the teen graduating, attending college orientation, the little one's angst over finals. Last week was the final push - packing for camp. The teen is off til mid August and the little one comes home July 21. I already recounted the joys of getting them to camp and now I'm into my last week of part time work. Next week - 40 hours... It's going to be an adjustment; and a schedule which I think is a good thing.

I've gotten back to MFP and this time I hope it sticks. It's just me and the DH so I can plan meals better and won't get roped into eating out or stopping for coffee every day. My goal is 175 on July 19th - my next appointment with the endocrinologist.

I'm also going back to the gym. I need some regular exercise that is intentional at least 2x week and I have my girls run Saturdays.

I need to stick to the plan, take my meds every day and if I can do as well as I did in April I'll meet my goal.

And if I meet my goal... I set a new one!

2 comments:

Enz said...

Looking good!

MaryFran said...

I can definitely see the progress!!! Keep working it and you will definitely reach your goal so be thinking of that next goal!!!

Good luck with the 40 hour week!!! I know for me the routine is a very good thing!!!