Thursday, July 12, 2018

Big Kitty Still Missing!

My girls are going to be sad. Big Kitty is still missing! I've posted flyers, flooded social media, called Animal Control and the local shelters. I live downtown so the likelihood of coyotes or fisher cats is small... I miss this guy!


I told my kids that he's been on an adventure - our other "little kitty" was gone for a month last fall; stuck in the neighbors basement... I know not to give up hope, but I need answers - even if the worst has happened! It really is the not knowing.

In other news, the dog is better - back to her happy self. I've taken her on 2 long walks this week around the lake so she's well exercised and has played with "friends" at dog beach. It takes the guilt away from working 8+ hours/day now.

I'm going to weigh in tomorrow and I've been on a roll this week with food choices and an actual plan so I hope it shows. I am exactly one week away from my official doctor's office weigh in where I'd be happy with any number in the 170's - though I've been as high as 185 this last month.... I'm hiking with the sister's again on July 23, so I have to step up my game with HILLS training after work - or the dreaded stair climber at the gym. I want to enjoy my day without struggling like I did last year... and the year before that....

2 comments:

MaryFran said...

Got my fingers crossed that your gorgeous kitty finds his way home safe and sound!!!! Stay focused on preparing for that hike....you’ll thank yourself the day of the hike!!

Enz said...

Checking in on you!